HR Advisory Services and Resources
One of our goals at CharterSAFE is to provide our members with a wide range of value-added services at no additional cost. Below is a brief description of the HR services available to your organization.
- Consulting – Our Human Resources Partners are available to assist your school(s) navigate Employee Relations throughout the lifespan of your employees
- HR Audit – We help review your current HR and payroll practices for confirm compliance *Now available in a virtual format
- Employment Posters – Annual Posters provided at no cost to your organization in English & Spanish
- Forms, Checklists, Templates, and How-To Guides - Free to our members, customized materials upon request
- The CharterSAFE Learning Center - CharterSAFE provides our members with access to our customized Human Resources courses specifically for charter school staff assigned to perform the HR function in your organization. More information about our catalog of courses can be found here.
- Custom Onsite Training – We are available to do onsite training at our member school sites or virtual training at no cost to your organization.
- Supervisor and non-supervisor (AB 1825 & SB 1343) sexual harassment prevention
- Supervisor/discipline procedures
- Workplace civility
- Meal/rest breaks
- Custom curriculum by request
- HR Audits for charter schools with independent study programs
- Best Practice Guidelines regarding HR/payroll policies and procedures
Human Resources Forms