CharterSAFE Safety Grant Program
Thank you for your interest in the CharterSAFE Safety Grant Program. Below is some key information before you start your application:
One of CharterSAFE's goals is to foster a culture of proactive risk management within the CharterSAFE membership. The purpose of the Grant Program is to encourage CharterSAFE members to develop innovative strategies and projects to address specific risk management or loss control related hazards. To share risk reduction ideas with our members, the winning projects will be posted on the CharterSAFE webportal.
Grant Awards for Risk Management Projects:
- One $5,000 Property or Liability Safety Grant Award
- One $2,500 Property or Liability Safety Grant Award (2nd place winner)
- One $5,000 Workers' Compensation Management or Employee Safety Grant Award
- One $2,500 Workers' Compensation Management or Employee Safety Grant Award (2nd place winner)
- Qualified applicants must have CharterSAFE membership in effect for a full policy year prior and remain a CharterSAFE member for the entire timeline of the award process. Winners who withdraw membership prior to completion of the award process would forfeit the remainder of their grant award amount at the end of the winning member's coverage effective date.
- Grant projects must relate directly and primarily to activities intended to eliminate or reduce the frequency or severity of losses in areas of coverage within the CharterSAFE Insurance Program.
- Members may only submit an application that is relevant to the coverages in which they participate within the CharterSAFE Program.
- Awardees must be willing to share all details and results of the safety project with CharterSAFE and the CharterSAFE membership.
- Grant awards are not transferable between members or to any project(s) that are not the one submitted to and selected as a winner by CharterSAFE.
- Application Deadline: December 22, 2017 11:59 PM PST
- Announcement of Finalists: February 1, 2017
- Announcement of Winners: March 27, 2017 at CCSA Conference during the CharterSAFE Party and by email on March 30, 2017
If you have any questions on the grant application process, please reach out to Thuy Wong at email@example.com.