CharterSAFE offers broad insurance coverage to protect its members and their important assets – students, staff, board members, volunteers, property and vehicles. Risk Management is the school’s best ally in reducing the frequency of injuries and damage, but accidents can occur in spite of your best efforts to avoid them.
Offering a hands-on approach to claims resolution enables CharterSAFE member schools to focus on their respective educational missions. Our team of specialized claim adjusters, investigators, case managers, legal counsel and bill review consultants enables us to safeguard valuable school resources by consistently providing timely, quality claims handling services.
Timely Claim Reporting
Employee and student injuries, complaints of civil rights violations or wrongful employment practices, automobile accidents and damage to school property share one very common element. In all cases, there is a direct benefit to immediate incident reporting and investigation, including the following:
- Timely delivery of medical treatment to those in need
- Shorter periods of disability
- Reduced likelihood of attorney involvement and lawsuits
- Preservation of crucial evidence
- Cessation of further property damage
- Better opportunity to receive reimbursement from other at-fault parties
- Cost savings and diminished negative impact on future insurance premiums.