September 29, 2020 - October 1, 2020
CharterSAFE has reimagined our Annual Regional Meetings! Due to COVID-19, we have redesigned these annual gatherings to prioritize your safety. The CharterSAFE Virtual Summit will be held September 29–October 1, 2020, and will feature the same high-quality sessions you would expect during the in-person events including regionally based networking opportunities and sessions on current hot topics in school safety. Click above to register for the sessions highlighted below at NO COST to members!
- Advocating a Workplace Culture of Respect
- Employee Injuries: Trends and Prevention
- Social Injustice - A Personal Perspective (Board of Directors and Executive Leadership Track)
- How Can CharterSAFE Services Make My Job Easier?
- COVID Discussion (one track for employees, one track for Board of Directors/Executive Leadership)
- Wildfires - Understanding the Threats...Recovering from the Effects
- Boundaries - Preventing Sexual Abuse Claims
- How to Keep Your School from Being Sued by Your Employees
Regional (San Diego/Inland Empire, Los Angeles, Bay Area, Central/Northern) and Topic (Human Resources, Risk Management, Claims) based networking sessions!